Monday, March 23, 2009

Our Precious Charcey.


As many of you know, my cousin and best friend Jenifer and her husband have 1 sweet little girl- Charcey Kaye. It is so hard for me to believe she is already 2 (as of yesterday). This sweet little girl is a shining light and such a joy. Our Madi is just crazy about her. I found this sweet little poem and thought it was perfect.

A Little Bit Of Sunshine
Author: Unknown

She's a little bit of sunshine,
She's a smile to light your days,
She will steal your heart and
Keep it with her warm endearing ways,
She's your precious little daughter,
With a sweetness from above
Who will fill your years with laughter
And your lives with lots of love.

Charcey, you are such a sweet baby girl and we are so blessed to have you in our lives. Jenifer & Jeremy, what an amazing job you are doing with her. She is such a joy to everyone who knows her. We love you so much!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet post about Charcey. I am trying to type this through my tears. You are guys mean so much to her and we love you guys more than we can ever express! Thank you Madi for being such a sweet (& ornery) role model for Charcey. I love you sweet girl. I can't imagine life without the three of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They love each other, just like their Mommy's love each other...I thank God every day for that kind of love and friendship yall have...Love you all so much Aunt Robin

    ReplyDelete