Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hello Again........FINALLY!!

Oh my goodness, has it seriously been 2 weeks since my last update? It has been extra crazy lately. I don't really have any new pictures either. My work schedule has changed again, so I am not at home hanging out with extra time to spend blogging anymore, my apologies. I am now a manager at Cadillac Joe's with Colby. God has truly blessed with me with an amazing job. I never thought I would love the restaraunt business so much. Plus, the fact that I get to work alongside with my brother every day makes me so happy. Anyhow, have laundry to get to. In case I don't get back before Sunday, I hope you all have a blessed Easter!!

1 comment:

  1. Had I've not talked to you everyday for the past two weeks...I would have thought you dropped of the face of the earth. I guess I can't go by your blogs :).

    ReplyDelete