Thursday, May 28, 2009

WOW, How Time Flies!!!

Holy Moly, I can not seriously believe it has been over 1 month since my last post. We finally got Shayna and Eric married. They were married on Friday, May 15th in our parents backyard. It was a very small, intimate ceremony. Colby officiated for the first time and it was amazing. Shayna looked like a princess. Everything was perfect. I am however relieved that it is over. Jen- I don't see how you have survived the amount of weddings you have planned. Anyhow, I hope you realize Shayna's day would have never been pulled off without you. Thank you so much! Everything else is as crazy as usual. Just when I think things are going to slow down, well they don't. This is a short one, but I am exhausted. Happy Friday to you all. Be Blessed!

1 comment: