Monday, June 8, 2009

And 3 Shall Become....4! (Or Maybe 5.)


I come to you, my faithful blogger followers with the happiest of hearts today. Of course, we have known this for about 6 weeks. WE ARE PREGNANT! We went to the Dr. today and heard our newest angel's sweet little heartbeat. Of course- I cried. We took Madi with us. We want her to be a part of everything. She couldn't be happier that she is finally going to be a big sister. We think I am almost 12 weeks, but due to some uncertainty, we are having a sonogram on Wednesday. I am also a little bigger than expected for 12 weeks, so we want to make sure there is one baby and not two. We ask for your paryers during this amazing time in our lives. We had been trying for about 10 months when we got our wonderful news. I promise I will be beter, especially now, about updates. thank you all for your patience. I put these pictures on finally also. We had them made in April I think. Be Blessed!!

1 comment:

  1. i didn't know madi went with y'all!! how awesome is that! did she love it??? be safe this weekend!

    ReplyDelete