Wednesday, August 19, 2009

No, We Haven't Disappeared. Just Checked Out For a While.

We have had lots going on since my last update. Ummmm, let's see. Miah and I enjoyed a grown ups only Dallas weekend with Colby & Felicia last month. Miah surprised me with tickets to Rascal Flatts and Darius Rucker for our anniversary. Naturally, it was piping hot, and being pregnant in the dead heat of summer is no fun. But, never the less, I sucked it up and we had an amazing time. The concert was awesome, we ate lots of good food and of course, Felicia and I shopped till we dropped. We also got to meet up with my cousin Britney and her fiance Bo while we were there. It was so good to see them. Next, Miah's parents came in from Oregon for about 10 days. We took them, along with Chris, Sarah and Charly to the cabin in Colorado. It is so beautiful and peaceful there. It was so nice to get out of the heat and enjoy the fresh mountain air. The Monday that they left happens to be my favorite summer memory, we had our sonogram. God is blessing us with another little girl. Much to my surprise, (since I just knew I was having a boy) but deep down I truly wanted 2 girls so we couldn't be happier. Luckily, Miah loves bring surrounded by lovely ladies, because even the dog is a girl. We have named the baby already of course, Sawyer Kate. Madi is so sweet, everything is Sawyer this and Sawyer that, and, "When baby Sawyer gets her I gonna teach her how to do everything I know how to do." We wondered how she would adjust even just to my pregnancy, but she is so excited. Every night she has to lay her head on my belly and let Sawyer kick her. Miah's parents got to be there for the sonogram which was so special for us since they live so far away. They are planning on being here when or right after Sawyer is born. Well, that's gets us all caught up for now. I hope you all have had as wonderful a summer as we have. Be Blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment