Monday, November 9, 2009

There Is No Excuse.

Seriously, 2 and 1/2 months???? When I first decided to join the blogging world, I really thought I would be alot better about updates, but clearly I was wrong. I wish I could say I have been super busy, but yeah, I haven't. I am now 5 and 1/2 weeks from D-Day and I could not be more ready. This pregnancy has really taken it's toll on me. It has just been complete opposite of mine with my first little princess. If the way this pregnancy has been is a sign of things to come, please start praying for me now. This last month has been the hardest by far. I caught the stinkin flu exactly one month ago and have just not been able to recover from it. The Dr said Sawyer sounds perfect, I am measuring exactly right and if all goes as planned, we have a c-section scheduled for Friday, Dec. 18th. Sawyer will share her birthday with Aunt Robbie. Madi could not be more excited. I'm sure it is because her sister will be here in just over a month, but also she knows Santa comes 1 week after Sawyer gets here. Well, that's it for now. Be Blessed!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! How am I just now finding out that you have a blog! I am so thrilled! Get to posting girl! Especially with Sawyer being here in a few days! Love you!

    ReplyDelete